Refreshing and crisp! Pairs perfectly with fish tacos or BBQ side! Use green, purple or a combination for a colorful summer salad! You won't even miss the mayo!
- 6 cups thinly sliced green cabbage about ½ large head
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt or sub 1/2 tsp garlic salt for some kick!
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice plus more if needed
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice plus more if needed
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil plus more if needed
In a large bowl toss cabbage and cilantro with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl whisk together lime juice, orange juice, and olive oil.
Toss together slaw and dressing right before serving. Add more oil or citrus juice to taste, if necessary.